Welcome to the home of Robert's Bookshop, a large shop on the beautiful Oregon Coast.
New in the store:
- A large collection of works by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Are you feeling adventurous?
- Looking for some P.G. Wodehouse? Come in to search through the new inventory from this prolific humorist.
- Ready to shiver and be terrified? Collect tales of darkness from the depths from Arkham House, including early works by H.P. Lovecraft.
Bob is also sorting through twenty-five years worth of stored early collectible paperbacks and vintage magazines. In the near future, by appointment, you can search through:
- Magazines including Liberty, Colliers, the Saturday Evening Post, and early radio and aviation publications.
- Paperbacks from Ace, Avon, Bantam, Dell, Pocket Books, Popular Library, Gold Medal, Signet, and many others.
From this site you can search or browse our online inventory of hard to find, out of print, used, and rare books. The books listed in this inventory are only available through this website; our in-store inventory is not included here. If you would like to visit the shop and see an item that we have listed in this online catalog, you must call ahead (541-994-4453) to schedule a time to view the item(s) as they are stored in a separate location.
If you can't find the book you are looking for in our online inventory, please fill out our off-line search form and we will search our off-line store inventory, other bookstores and book search services for you. Our in-store inventory is not listed in our online catalog.
We are open 7 days a week, 1000 to 1730 (That is 10 am to 5:30 pm for you civilians)